Aggelos Chaniotis was born in 1980, in Athens, where he lives and works up to today. He studied Art at the Athens School of Fine Arts ASFA, (1999 - 2005) with professors D. Mitara and Ch. Botsoglou. During his studies he attended M. Santorinaios’ workshop on digital forms of art and G. Ziakas’ workshop on scenography.
- 2015 Aggelos Chaniotis “Rabbit Hole”, Athens Art Gallery, Athens
- 2014 Aggelos Chaniotis – George Aggelopoulos “Mutual Gathering”, Zina Athanasiadou Gallery, Thessaloniki
- 2008 Aggelos Chaniotis “Illusions of a dream”, Athens Art Gallery, Athens
- 2019 “Warming…” E Art Gallery, Paros.
- 2017 So Greek so Contemporary, Dimitrakopoulou Hall, Paros
- 2015 Summer 2015, Athens Art Gallery, Athens
- 2014 Summer Stochasms, Athens Art Gallery, Athens
- 2014 Festivart at Lab2art , Art Festival, Loutraki
- 2010 Days of Summer, Athens Art Gallery, Athens
- 2010 Velvet Bus, “Smallest gallery in the world”
- 2009 Art Athina, “Tae Kwon Do” building, Athens
- 2007 Art Hall Show, “UNFAIR”, Athens, Thessaloniki
- 2007 ARTOWER AGORA, Inside-Outside Looks 2, Athens
- 2005 Seven Cum Laude students of Athens School of fine arts, ASFA Museum of Art, Athens
- 2002 AMONG OTHERS, Dionisiou Aeropagiti, Athens.
- 2001 Gallery Pieridis, Glyfada, OMADA TRIA, Glyfada